Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Discoveries

I don't know if this is just me.
Maybe it's just the way I see things. 
Maybe it's my cynical, paranoid, crazy mind.
But it's hard to find people that make you perfectly comfortable these days.
It seems that the world we live in is such a cut throat place. 
I'd love to think that everything is sunshines and rainbows, and that humans are innately good, and will always act 
for the good, but that's not true.
I'm glad that I have people in my life that I will always feel comfortable talking to, whom I trust, whom I care deeply for.
But it also saddens me when I find out the people can sometimes act one way but say another. 
But like I say, forgive and forget. 
It's not too hard to forgive, to understand where they're coming from, to see the world through her eyes. 
I try to understand why. 
Why?
Was it insult? A slighted pride? Just pure hatred?
Whatever it was I forgive her, there's no use being mad forever. 
But it's actually so amusing, it's funny, it's damn HILARIOUS
Yes please, by all means say mean things about me. 
Will it make me like you? 
Will it make you feel better about yourself in the end? 
Did I do something to offend you by existing? By talking to you? By trying to be your friend?
It's so much harder to be able to forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment