Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Disguises

It's so hard to tell who's happy and who's just pretending.
Everyone has gotten so good at constantly putting his or her best face forward, I can't even tell anymore.
I find myself feeling uneasy around some people, and yet, still not take the initiative to ask if they're okay because
I'm never too sure.
I think it's time to make a change in that. 


I think it's time for me to ask if you're okay, even if you actually are.
I just want to be sure. I just want to make sure.
I want people to open about how they feel inside,
I want them to feel like the world is a good place again.
I've learned so much about the world today.
The people with the biggest smiles sometimes have had the worst days.
The people who laugh the loudest at something are the ones who hurt the most.
The people who seem have it all, sometimes have nothing at all.
The people who pretend nothing's wrong are the ones who have it the worst.
The people who say they care the least are usually the ones who care the most.
Be brave. You have one life to live, and make it worth living.
I just want to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment